Go to the Stoolball England home page

Insurance – a MUST for every club

Your club, league or association must be insured when playing stoolball. If you would like to participate in Stoolball England’s insurance scheme, you now need to do this as part of your membership of Stoolball England, following changes in the regulator’s guidelines.

We send out letters to clubs, leagues and associations which have used our insurance before, but you can also download the invitation to participate here:

If you have any queries regarding your insurance, please contact Michael Ledwich.