Monday 19 July
- Restrictions have been lifted on numbers participating in activities indoors and outdoors.
- Stoolball can take place without set restrictions.
- All sports facilities can re-open including the ancillary services.
- Capacity limits have been lifted.
- Organised sports can have uncapped spectators.
Please note however you must check the current rules at any venue they use as they may well put in place their own temporary regulations as they see fit. We ask you to kindly follow those regulations.
Note further guidance is available on the Government website including how to reduce transmission when you are exercising.
If you would like help with temporary regulations you would like to put in place for your club please let us know and we can help you establish them.