You can buy approved stoolball bats, balls, scorebooks, boundary markers, spray paint for pitch marking and ice packs for your first-aid kit from Stoolball England.
You can also buy an introductory DVD, Let’s Play Stoolball, a coaching manual and a set of two Skills and Drills coaching DVDs with practice exercises and tips on how to bat, bowl and field effectively.
Postage and packing may cost extra – we’ll advise you when you contact us.
- Stoolballs (Stoolball England and Rounders England approved) – £7
- Incrediballs (suitable for indoor or children’s stoolball) – £7
- Bats from Gray Nicolls (£47) and Hunts (£39) in a variety of weights from 397 grams (14oz) to 680 grams (24oz)
- Two wickets with metal bases and six fixing pins – £150
- Rubber grips for bat handles – £5
- Rule books – £2
- Tournament scorebooks – £3
- Large scorebooks – £4
- White spray paint (for pitch marking) – £9.50
- Boundary flags (minimum order 10) – £1
- Coaching manual – £8.50
- Let’s Play Stoolball introductory DVD – £8 (plus £1.50 delivery)
- Skills and Drills coaching DVDs – £10 (plus £1.50 delivery)
- Car stickers – 50p each or £3 for 10 stickers
- Ice packs – £1.50
- White polo shirts featuring the Stoolball England logo – £10
If you’d prefer to make your own wickets, or get them made for you, you can use our instructions on how to build a stoolball wicket (PDF, 553K).
Where to buy
All products are available from any of the following agents.
Phone: 01403 252419
Hampshire/West Sussex border
Phone: 01730 827253
Phone: 01323 504410
Phone: 01323 848776
Phone: 01306 500283
Phone: 01892 528429